Thursday, June 10, 2021

Wonder project week 6

 Hello all bloggers,

Today I will be sharing to you what I did in week 6 of the wonder project, today when my group and I tested out the rocket at Keith hay park.

 When we got there we all went to test out the rocket group by group and my group went last, once we got ready we told the people the how much psi is in the bottle, and how much waters is inside the bottle, pis is the amount of air your putting inside the bottle,when we told them the psi and how much water is inside aice pumped it up and I got to press the button and we all contend down,3,2,1 blast of, and our one went high but needed to work on it. 

Here is a photo.













1 comment:

  1. Ka pai Emrico. Sounds like a fun day! So when you say you needed to work on it, what do you think you could improve?

    ReplyDelete